twodogs, can I use part of your cassino map?

This email is going out to "twodogs" from the scenario depot. He created the awesome map for the scenario "Cassino, third battle". I would like to borrow the part of the map for the Abbey for a smaller scenario I am creating but I don't want to do something that he might not approve of. I was just going to post the scenario at the scenario depot for others to enjoy. It takes the map and adds a bit of "random" reinforcements so it is interesting for face to face or PBEM play.

I can forward the scenario to you for your review if you'd like. My email is in the profile.

twodogs is from Australia NSW so if any of the Australians on this board know him please forward it on to him. His email address wasn't in his profile or I'd sent it to him directly.

A bit of a plug - I have scenarios out at the depot that are "random" - the reinforcements come in randomly which makes the scnearios more fun, in my opinion. Look under Carl Puppchen to see them. All CMAK scenarios.