Computer Gaming World RC Awards

Just like Gamespot, CGW is having Reader's Choice Awards. Along with me, many other people want CM to get more credit than it gets now (except maybe BTS, they got their hands full already smile.gif ) So go to www.computergaming.com and vote for CM!

------------------

"You see, while I've been gone you loony chumchucks have thrown Peng in a ditch, ran Frenchie out of town and reduced Seanachai to a four-sentence-max-posting wretch. To compound this, you have managed to create an entire fantasy world for me to occupy that consists almost but not entirely of a Polar Bear's rectum. And, AND, you moved the Cesspool to Australia. You should be ashamed of yourselves." - Elijah Meeks

RUN LIKE HELL - CM/Cross Country motto

Okay, this one sorta caught me off guard.You're not just voting for a game of the year.You get to cast five votes in each of the four time periods:1980-85,86-90,91-95,96-2000.There're some pretty tough decisions to make.Almost like having seven kids and being told to get rid of two.

The actual act of voting is easy.The hard part is the choices...all those choices.