Tkachenko's Finest 10 Mission CMBB Campaign pack + Other scens

This is the story of a Russian mountain rifle company of the 44th Mountain rifle division from June 22nd, to January 1942. It is fictional, yet it some respects it is historical. As the 44th mountain rifle division really did exist. The 23rd mountain regiment really did exist etc. It has been out for some time, and you may have already DLed it, but anyway I wanted people to give me feedback, and suggestions heres the link the DL:

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_download_login.html?action=badlogin&strSku=186&strName=TKACHENKO'S%20FINEST%20CMBB%2010%20MISSION%20CAMPAIGN%20PACK.&strScenFilen ame=Tkachenko's%20Finest.zip

You have to be registered to the proving grounds in order to DL, but its not that hard. Anyway, feedback goes to stockronma1@prodigy.net Also, check out my other 3 scenarios which you can find at The Scenario Depot.

Counter Attack at Kharkov is quite old, but you still may get some enjoyment out of it.

Brecourt Manor(for CMAK) is also available there, it is a more realistic and difficult scenario then the previous CMBO one

And I have Recently released an Operation for CMAK Called Colle San Martino, about the 3rd BN/399/85th and 1st BN/337/85 At Colle San Martino May 12-13 1944. smile.gif Enjoy

[ January 02, 2004, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Wannabe ]