PBEM Virgin

If there is a better way to make email contacts for PBEM then I'd appreciate anyone letting me know. Until then:

I just recently purchased the CMBO and CMBB combo pack. I've played through all the CMBO games and would now like to give the play-by-email a shot.

Data for me:

--I work two jobs and can only have time to respond every late nite (CA-Pacific time zone), and might miss a night here and there, so you'll have to be someone that doesn't mind patiently playing a game over the next few months for an Operation, although I'll move faster when possible--such as maybe getting through extra rounds on the weekend.

--Prefer to play Americans only because I'm more familiar with their capabilities at this point

--Would like to do an Operation game from CMBO game for either Bastogne (Ardennes-Team DeSobry) or Carentan. I'll also play an Operation you've developed if you think you've got a good one that is challenging, yet fair (i.e., it isn't set up so that you get 20 Tigers as reinforcements on day 2--or any day for that matter!) Sell me on your idea and set-up if you do and feel free to send your email set-up with your play request.

If interested, email me at: jampad@aol.com. I'll respond to the first person to write to me that sounds like they are serious.

Thanks,

-Jad

There are a couple of excellent mostly PBEM wargaming clubs around that are good places to get an opponent.

One you can join right away is called the Blitz Wargaming Club and is at The Blitz

Another excellent club is called the Band of Brothers Wargaming Club. This is located here: BoB

Band of Brothers is an invitation-only club, but there are over 300 members and you shouldn't have too much of a hard time finding a sponsor.

jw