In Testing Phase with New T-72 Mission on the Commando Mission Map

I have successfully assembled a new T-72 mission in the old T-55 Commando mission map, and I am in the final testing phase. In this one you are part of a small armored task force that has to take back territory seized by a numerically and in some ways technically superior force. The enemy force consists of two maneuver elements each consisting of 2 Shturm-S's and 2 Leopard 1A4's, and a stationary force holding the village to the north consisting of 2 Leopard 1A4's, a Shturm-S, and an economy of forces RPG tank hunter infantry squad.

Under your direct command besides your T-72B is a T-55A and SU-100 which are held in reserve. You also have two maneuver elements that you are in support of one consisting of 2 T-72's, and the other consisting of 2 T-55A's, an SU-100, and an RPG tank hunter fire team.

The exciting thing about playing in this map is that the air is very clear making most of the engagements at extreme range - on the order of 2 km. Some of the engagements by the maneuver elements are as close as 60 meters though as the allied and enemy forces clash in the forested area in the center of the map.

There are a few kinks - but nothing major - that I need to work out yet as the amount of units in this mission is pushing the game to its limits. Kinks such as debating to include or not include a small artillery fire for effect on an exposed enemy check point as allied forces approach the battlefield.

Once this mission is working well, I will upload it to the BattleFront Repository.

Also, I am near completion of an improved version of the T-34/85 Mech' Ambush mission. I have improved the T-34 with a stabilized main gun, and an improved fire fighting system. Also the flight of 3 enemy Mi-8's now patrol the whole map on orders to search and destroy. Plus an enemy economy of forces RPG tank hunter infantry squad has been added that also has orders to patrol through the whole map on orders to search and destroy. I will be uploading this updated version sometime this week to the BattleFront Repository.

Have a great week!

Mortarman Deke