Somebody Cheats you so you feel you must cheat in return.

This is not good.

Anybody who has played me for the first time might think this of me (re-loading).

I am likely to run my units deep into enemy lines not to worry about supply or anything else.

You can ask anybody who has ever played me. Either pbem or tcip.

I think it funny when I am playing somebody who never runs there units too far from the front, then all of a sudden they run out through enemy territory to capture a vacant city or Capital. One game I suspected my opponent of Doing this. So I left Paris open to see if he would run his units up and liberate Paris. Hoping that he would (never could have known Paris was vacant).

While my saving Grace would be to recapture Paris and See France Fall. assumed every time Paris fell there would be a % that France would fall.

Thought of calling them on it but Simply did not care because they veered from there strategy. It would only hurt them in the long run. Nobody can run there guys as wildly as I can. on occasion I have beat some good players. one game Against Rambo I had French units In Warsaw! Before Warsaw ever fell.

Doing this against the AI is most effective. doing it against a veteran player might not turn out so good. Unless they differ from their original strategy to pay you back for the supposed cheat.

It must be all you newbies that are so worried about this reload crap.

Get over it and play the Game. Whom ever it is and for what ever reason you cheat you are only cheating yourself. No reason to cheat not for any reason! It means you are not a gamer and will never be one.

got to go now

Have fun

Waltero

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Sapare, I don't recall, been too much time away from tournament to recall, you guys could give me a heads up on your game develop, if it's coming tro an end or not. You just made me remember that I need to set up the games for the Global Conflict tournament, 10 days out of schedule... :-/

Well, if I am not mistaking the dead line for this matchup had been the 15th of this month.(which is why I was asking) But I guess if peoplere are not done yet it doesnt really matter.

My game shouldnt take much longer as long as my enemy gets to doing some turns.(I would give it some 10 to 20 more rounds at most)

My game against Osvaldo Mora has not found so unfortunately instead. For personal reasons, Osvaldo has given up.

I'm so ready for the next round ... :-)))

I know about Osvald Dragon, sadly, I had no player to put in his place, so you will have to wait until next round.

Hi Sapare

You can edit your posts normally if you haven't left the forum/thread. But if you come back to it later then it's not possible.

If there's anything you'd like corrected then I can always do it for you. Just let me know.

Bill

Hi Sapare

You can edit your posts normally if you haven't left the forum/thread. But if you come back to it later then it's not possible.

If there's anything you'd like corrected then I can always do it for you. Just let me know.

Bill

Na, that is fine. I just wanted to add to my post that my game was done and most forums frown apon a "double posts" as such I had been trying to edit my old one. Anyway, thanks for the reply, kinda an interesting (but admitetly confusing) system you guys are running there.(with the forum posts edits)

• 4 weeks later...
I don't wish to rush or anything, but if we get the next round rolling sometime soon we might still finish this before my school starts up again... which would be nice.

Ok ok Man, I haven't done contact with Ghost of War yet, but I'm almost shure that he is on the next fase. I will put here the next fase alocation of players, but I will talk to Ghost of War, if it wasn't him, I will just change the player.

Note: You created no problems, I was about to do that anyway :P

Generals!

The war is closing to an end, and to fight in the end, we will see real stuff, so here it is, SEMI-FINALS!!

Szymon(Ghost of war) szymon.orzechowski@gmail.com

vs

Peter Zima(pacestick) pzima@optusnet.com.au

Lukas Stoll Lukass-stoll@web.de

vs

Wolfgang(Dragon99) mozart372000@yahoo.de

We play a game of 1914 Call to Arms, same rules, mirror games, 1 pointo to minor victory, 2 points to stalemate, 3 point to major victory.

Let the best win!

• 2 weeks later...
And my game with Wolfgang is in its endgame... I can see waiting ahead.(for either me or him, this game is strangly enough still on knifes edge)

god, you guys are fast....

Look, I can't toss away Ghost because of that, he really wanna to play.

I talked to Bill about the prize, so we have the chance to give the winner a copy on the new WWI expansion and not a copy of GOLD, hope this makes thing more interesting.

god, you guys are fast....

Look, I can't toss away Ghost because of that, he really wanna to play.

I talked to Bill about the prize, so we have the chance to give the winner a copy on the new WWI expansion and not a copy of GOLD, hope this makes thing more interesting.

Just what I was waiting to hear... if I dont lose this semi final because of my horrible startoff I promise to give the finalist the most difficult chalange he ever played.