• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been very away, sorry guys, I had some probs around here, we are in the finals, so, Peter will play a CtA against Wolfgang, the winner get a free copy of SC Breakthrough.

This tournament evolved in a way that it shouldn't, my fault for a bad organization, if more tournaments of SC come up I would be glad to help and take part, but not organizing it.

The sad part is that I was the one to give the idea and move people around, move resources, try to solve problems, and the only one to give me duties, it wasn't too much, I just failed on it, no excuses.

So, again, sorry guys for the problems this tournament had, mainly Bill that made some merchandise about this tournament, I feel I failed it all :(

But in the end the winner will get a free copy of SC Breakthrough :D

So, again, sorry guys for the problems this tournament had, mainly Bill that made some merchandise about this tournament, I feel I failed it all :(

Don't worry about it Kommandant, real life sometimes interferes with all of us, and there's no need to feel bad. :)

But in the end the winner will get a free copy of SC Breakthrough :D

Definitely, and I'm very much looking forward to ordering it for the winner!

I am sure whoever wins doesnt want to play me and offer his just newly won copy of Breakthrough as a price? (I yest ofcourse(though I wouldnt say no), I will buy Breakthrough probably the moment I can. That idea just seemed funny to me atm)

Also, thankyou Komandant, I know you being harsh on yourself for not everything having gone quite as planned, but while the last tournament game irksome the ones before it(and even that one ) were the most intense games I ever played. It might just be my competetive spirit(as even in non tournament games I feel drawn to competition) but when I was invested I was drawn to do every turn the moment I had free moment, and till the end held my breath to see each moves result. Point being, it was an exhilarating experience.

So yea, don't be so down, in the end you made at very least one(and I am sure more) person happy.

Hello Lukas

Final match is over with Wolfgang surrendering in a tough fought match. I would like to congratulate Wolfgang on his play, apart from Catocol Highlander, he is the toughest opponent I have ever crossed swords with.

I would like to offer you my thanks for organising the tourney. For a first effort, I thought you did pretty good job and you can hold your head high.

Regards

Peter

Wow Pater, you were fast in this game, congrats in winning the first SC: TGW tournament and a free copy of the game Strategic Command WWI Breakthrough.

Thank you guys for enjoying the tournament, but I think I will be away from running another any time soon, my choice here :D

Oh, Peter, it's Lucas not Lukas :P