How do i change the apperance of Medals for a minor?

I see that the Medals bitmap file has 10 different medals, 8 for the majors and then 2 more for minor i guess, in my mod the 2 minors is the US star and the German cross, but now some of my Axis minors has the US star, any way to change this?

as far as i know, there should bew no prob, cause as i understand the logic is, when a minor get activation in 100% for axis, the medal bitmap is based in the germancross simbol, right at the bottom of the medal_sprites.bmp when 100% allies it becomes based in the US star, right above the german cross in the bottom. Now, that must be a problem as the program should not do this, if you haven't editted the me medal_sprites.bmp file. So try to open a ticket, they are fast to give an answer :)

The last two rows represent medals for either the Allied or the Axis minors respectively.

If your in game situation is showing minors with the wrong 'minor' medal then it is likey an error in your modified BMP or a bug in the game.

I would try disabling customized interface graphics for your mod and see if the default medals are being shown properly or not.

If not, then send me a saved game and I'd be happy to take a look.

Hubert