Thinking of buying....

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying the SCII Blitzkrieg and WaW Bundle but I have a couple of questions: 1) Are Blitzkrieg scenarios upgraded to the WaW rules/units/etc...specifically, if I play the Global War scen from Blitzkrieg, will it be a Blitzkrieg game or a WaW game? Kind of confusing I know, but I I'm looking primarily for an ETO game and then a global game and that's why I'm not yet getting the Global Game; and 2) How is this game better/different from MH Commander: Europe at War? The two games are extremely similar but I'm tending towards SC II. Thanks.

Chuck

Hi Chucknra!

Thanks for your interest and from memory the WaW expansion includes all the previous Blitzkrieg scenarios, of course updated to the WaW rules/units and so on, except for the Global War scenario as I believe that one was created specifically for Blitzkrieg after the WaW release.

If you are looking for an excellent ETO game then I would highly recommend the WaW expansion as it included quite a few additions and a much improved AI.

In terms of how it compares with MH Commander Europe at War, I honestly can't say as I never played this game but from memory one of the criticisms was in reference to the weaker AI, especially in North Africa, but of course I am a bit biased :)