Global Conflict Gold Expansion--questions

So, since paras are subject to intercept, how about recon missions?

Any change in the supply rules other than minimum OoS unit has AP=1?

What scenarios have units with the combined IW and AT with the extra research slot occupied by anti-air?

Any campaigns with double strike attacks for all air units, other than the usual Bombers, CAGs(CV) and fighter intercepts?

Inquiring minds want to know!:D

Hi SeaMonkey :)

Unfortunately it is still a bit early to commit to any of these answers just yet as we are still in the process of development/testing so nothing is really finalized at the moment :(

Once we have a better picture I can provide more details on how each campaign will look and play out.

Hubert

Thanks Mr. H for the reply, I was hoping I'd caught the expansion in the "nothing is really finalized" phase and of course I'll patiently await developments.:) This part is almost as much fun as playing the game.

Any tidbits about ways you are leaning, like any hope for a supply/morale/readiness erosion feature for cutoff units, even with an HQ present? It's always nice to know, and catalyzes discussion, without being binding of course, on the many ways the SC road may lead us.

I also want to extend my appreciation for your attention, as well as Bill's and the Betas, to this expansion, it was just what I was hoping for. Now later on down the road let the guys have a little leeway in discussing the game with us users, relax the NDA a little and let them fire up an AAR for a few turns so we'll get an example of gameplay.

Heck...I might as well shut up, I know I can count on you, after all.... you are "The Man", just guard against success spoiling you, we'll need more SC down the path of life.;)