Feature Request: Future Major Campaigns

I play lot of games (wargames, economic games, RPG). One of the *fascinating* features of some RPG is they postulate a series of questions (sometimes yes/no, sometimes 3+ answers) which helps to formulate the character's starting condition/stats.

I would love to have a feature like this for the big campaigns (i.e., WW1-1914, WW2-1939) as an option to the "standard" setup. Essentially a series of (6-8) Decision Events that occur before the war. Could influence technology, diplomacy/alliances, starting forces, etc.

WW1 Example:

1) Conscription or Professional Army (more inexperienced troops vs. less w/ infantry tech and experience)

2) Subs vs. Surface ships (2 levels of adv. subs vs. 1 level of naval, 50% of force upgraded)

3) Expanded Fortifications (Yes - add ~5 border forts, No - add 200 economy)

etc

WW2 Example:

1) Maginot or No

2) Spanish Alliance

-brett

This are good ideas brett, i had them once, some of them, like conscription or to invest in major naval forces or in major land forces. Me and Glabro are doing some modding, i had the idea to give this decision events at the start of the game, for the player to decide what were the decision taken by it's country and allies in the last years close to the war.

I really think this is a very good game, and have a lot of modding capacity... You might get to see some of this in our, me and Glabro, mod for SoE.

Can I throw another feature request here? Simply to unlock strength rating of 1-4 for resources in the editor.(we would like towns to be 1 and use controllable supply depots), as well as unlocking Garrison Strength if not already possible?