Steve Job dead

You've probably read it already, and if you haven't then you have now!

Steve Jobs died today aged 56 - whether you loved his products or hated them, he was certainly an innovator, and IMO the world is better of for his efforts.

For the record the only Apple prodcut I've ever owned was an Apple IIe in the late 1980's - it was pretty damned good at teh time!

Damn it. All this i-stuff is trivial but NeXT really changed the world.

RIP Steve. :(

"Speaking about his youthful experiments with psychedelics, Jobs said, "Doing LSD was one of the two or three most important things I have done in my life." He was hardly alone among computer scientists in his appreciation of hallucinogenics and their capacity to liberate human thought from the prison of the mind. Jobs even let drop that Microsoft's Bill Gates would "be a broader guy if he had dropped acid once." Apple's mantra was "Think different." Jobs did. And he credited his use of LSD as a major reason for his success."