Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

PLEASE HELP!! PATCH v 1.05 CD PROBLEM!

hey i just downloaded the 1.05 patch from combatmission.com CM has been working fine on my computer and I replaced the new .exe with the old. but when i start the game it brings me to the main menu and says "CD-ROM REQUIRED" and leaves me with the option to press "OK" and it sends me back to windows. I have the original CD and I've tried putting it into both CD drives. I've also re-installed CM 3 times with no success. Thanks in advance.

Well if you just received CM what you in fact did was to down-grade your version. Recent CDs ship with v1.11. When you installed v1.05 you basically down-graded two official patches. What you need to do is to d/l and install the v1.12 patch.

I think the problem is since that the CD is v1.11 and it looks at that when you start the game and your .exe is v1.05, the game is saying, "Whoah, what the $@*@ This game is older than what I came with!"