The Outlaws - great fun

I just started playing the Outlaws a few days ago.

Even though it is a campaign fighting the AI, I am impressed with how much I am enjoying it.

CMX2 has made campaigns come to life , I hated them in the old system, never played, now they are fun. A great source for gaming time and allowing me to save the scenarios for HtoH play.

I just wanted to thank the designer, great topic to set the campaign to. A great book to get battles from.

Thanks to Battlefront for the detail in the game, Have seen some new fun stuff. Trooper firing from the back of halftracks as they roll into battle. Looked great.

• 6 months later...

@Crushingleeek

I too am enjoying this campaign very much and I'm currently on the second mission. I like the way you have taken your grandfathers exploits and have brought them to life in this medium.

I look forward to your next campaign and my hats off to your Grandfather and all the Outlaws. We do this for fun but they did it for real and we should never forget their sacrifice.

I was wondering what source you used when creating the maps. Did your Grandfather draw these maps for you during the interview?

• 4 years later...

Yup...it's been a while for this thread, but I just fired this up and played the first scenario...very tough little scenario...looking forward to this...seems very similar to Devil's Descent, which I completely enjoyed. 

Thanks for the work.