Help me out with Mods Please

When downloading mods, where do they go? I see a Rez Explode, and Rezpack, and a Sample mod under a Mod Tool folder, but I'm assuming that all

.brz files go into the Data file,

all

.cam (campaign) downloads just get copied to the Game File/Campaigns, and

all

.btt new scenarios just go under the Game File/Scenario folder..

Do I have this right?

Thanks

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=98199

All you need to know :)

.cam files are indeed campaign files.

.btt are scenario files.

Actial mods i.e. new skins can be both brz or bmp files - they go into a Z folder you create and stick in your game data folder. Best read the link above though for the full details of this process.

All mods whether in brz, or folders, or bmp's, go into a Z folder under DATA. If you do not have a Z folder there, you simply create one and then copy those files/folders into it.

You do not have to do this, but, to make it easier to compare different graphics of the same mod I recommend that you first explode brz files first in order to access the bmp files and then place those bmp files into a folder that you create and name whatever you like. Then put that folder into the Z folder.