Two Bugs

1. Currently about one in every 10-12 PBEM game turns does not save.

2. Half tracks occasionally do not complete loading a unit. The troop door is left open after the leg unit enters. Movement orders are issued to the half track and there it sits, door open, not moving. Player must exit the leg unit and reload, hoping the troop door closes.

I posted at the tech forum and got ZERO reponses.

About every 7 for me... My brother with the same PC never has a game not save? I have had a game not save 4 times in a row once.... I save manually now every time (a real pain) but at least when the game fails to save I can just reload that file with all my orders already plotted.

It's about one in 10 for me and I do the same thing.

The very first step in checking out a PBEM corrupted file problem is to look at the email the player uses. I had all the problems described above with various emails (including gmail--my current address). When I switched to "SendthisThisFile", an FTP free fileshare program I never sent another corrupted file. I did get a number of them from players who did not use some kind of dedicated file shareprogram. Email attachments just aren't reliable...no matter what size they purport to handle.

I have not had a corrupted file so far. But I have had the .ema file not save issue. I am pretty sure that I have not seen it happen with the 1.01 version only the 1.0 version (I still have two games going using 1.0). It happened to me this morning and the file size was 3 488Kb. I don't think files size is the issue.