List of available campaigns

As someone who strongly prefers the immersion and involvement of campaigns to the quick fix of scenarios, I wanted to check whether I had all the campaigns that are available for CM:BN.

This is what I have:

Courage & Fortitude

Devils' Descent (3rd party)

Devon - Basic Training

Die letzte Hoffnung (3rd party)

Panzer Marsch

Task Force Raff (3rd party)

The Outlaws (3rd party)

The Road to Montebourg

Are there any others that I've missed? I hope there are, because I've already played all of the above through (been a quiet summer on the work front!).

R

There's also bardosy's "A Bridge Too Close," I think. Aside from that I don't know of any others--please let me know if you find out about any others, as I also pretty much exclusively design and play campaigns. That's actually mostly the reason why I make campaigns: to have campaigns to play! :D

There's also bardosy's "A Bridge Too Close," I think. Aside from that I don't know of any others--please let me know if you find out about any others, as I also pretty much exclusively design and play campaigns. That's actually mostly the reason why I make campaigns: to have campaigns to play! :D

...and you do them jolly well too! I particularly enjoyed Devils' Descent, which engendered a real sense of family or team - I almost felt each casualty. Die letzte Hoffnung was also very enjoyable, although on a larger scale, and, as an RT player, I do struggle with anything above reinforced company level. Too many pauses to review and issue orders, correct path-finding howlers, etc.

Thanks for the tip about bardosy's "A Bridge too Close". 3-scenario mini campaign.

I have also just seen today in the repository winkelried's "415th Infantry Regiment assaults Lucherberg, Germany".

It's not actually very easy in the repository to see which are scenarios and which are campaigns. I usually simply look for files >2Mb, but clearly that doesn't reveal all the campaigns (e.g. "A Bridge too Close").

Please keep making the campaigns, Bluecher, because you're very good at them. Without the wonderful 3rd party campaign makers, CM:BN is already finished for me until the next module!

R