New file at the Repository: Kampfgruppe Rohrbach.rar (2011-09-14)

Hi Eddie,

You're welcome, I wish the outcome had been better for me but I still had a good time playing. :) The AI plan was solid and the way the map was laid out made the battle more challenging. Not having motorized infantry was a logistics challenge in itself, most of the German troops counter-attacking WN 411c were in fatigued condition by the time they reached the point where they could see the trench. The American tanks also ended up dominating some parts of the battlefield after the German AT guns were destroyed/abandoned and the Marders started to run low on ammunition. The failed artillery strike on WN 411c cost me a lot of time in the mission, also ammunition and troops. Because of the hedgerows the line of sight was restricted and it was difficult to call artillery strikes accurately on WN 411c. By the time I had soldiers with a clear line of sight to WN 411c it was too late to call for another strike. You're welcome once again and I hope the videos give you some insight on the different (and difficult) situations that occurred during the battle.