H2H Helper 1.1.3 Available (please update)

Hi All,

A new "stable" version of H2HH is available: 1.1.3, in the Dropbox Share (send me your email address for access) and at CMMODS.

There have been various little improvements, but the main reason to upgrade your version is that the previous release would fail to notify you if there is a new message from your opponent, if you have auto-update on.

So to make sure you get notified about chat messages from your oppo, grab the latest :)

GaJ

Has any thought been given to having an option the "minimize" the application to the desktop as opposed to having to leave it open, or close it down all together?

I would also like to see this. Most Mac programs (if they follow the UI conventions) allow you to close the main window while staying active in the dock (this would require adding an entry to the menu). It would be nice to be able to get rid of the window when not in use, especially now that we have the option for Growl notifications.

Has any thought been given to having an option the "minimize" the application to the desktop as opposed to having to leave it open, or close it down all together?

Yes, I just haven't figured out yet how to get the standard Hide/Show (Cmd-H) items to show up in the application menu with the frameworks we are using.

However, for now you can right-click on the icon in the dock and select Hide.

TT