What Happened ??????

I dont know if its because its summer or what,But the Theatre Of War forum has really slowed down.I am going to start uploading the Missions I have been working on just to share and possibly start waking up the best group of modders online.I use to look forward to all the new things people modded and to help me learn.I still think the first Theatre of War is the best and WILL continue to try to improve my missions and campaigns.I am going to start putting more time into it myself.I practice what I preach!Right now I am working on a Battle Of The Bulge Campaign.I will upload as soon as I think Its ready.I am now running a 1900 x 1000 resolution.This just keeps getting better.I downloaded a 4-part mod off a website that had a large group of maps.One of them was Berlin.It was all city.I cannot get that map to work.I wish I could to Modify it to make A Bridge to Far type Campaign.Any advice would be appreciated.Im sure other people downloaded it.How did you make it work?

Can anyone give me the trigger-Army B reinforcements attack rect-1.also whats the trigger to have my reinforcements move to a rect.Any help would be much appreciated.The Uchroniemods first mission has enemy airborne troops dropped on the map that would also be an good trigger to know.I played that mission 3 times and got my butt kicked.It was a challenge but really enjoyed it.I dont understand my objective because its in French.everyone should try that mod its excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more info on the Massive Mod Pack:

This is not a package that is supposed to work as it is. It is a collection of stuff that had been left over from the ToW1 game that was graciously released for the benefit of modders. To be able to use it, peoples have to get a little knowledge of how the game is working, because most of the stuff needs to be configured properly to be working in game.

The massive mod pack has unfortunately not received the interest it deserves, and few (if any) of its content has been put to good use by the modders. This is very unfortunate, because the Massive Mod Pack contains everything needed to add new content to every version of ToW. It is fairly easy to add the vehicles and buildings of the Mod Pack to Theatre of War, but it requires a bit more efforts to create brand new content. Nevertheless, it is possible to add everything you can think of, with the exception of new soldiers models. The Mod Pack contains all the tools needed to add new vehicles, new aircraft, new guns, new weapons, new static objects and buildings.

With utilities like Microdem or 3dem+L3DT, it is possible to import digital elevation models to create new maps and populate them with either the buildings of the Massive Mod Pack, or with your own buildings and static objects. It is also possible to use the empty maps in the mod pack (like the Arnhem map), and add buildings, roads, statics etc... with the Map Editor, if one doesn't want to go through the "pain" of importing digital elevation models to create brand new maps.

This is very unfortunate that there are so few modders interested in ToW, because I believe that with more new content released by modders, the interest in the game would have been multiplied exponentially.

• 4 weeks later...