...and the Stuarts

Fuser

Chad, those helmets and uniforms are EZ's and the netting looks like it too. They're in my US divisional patches mod at both the Repo and GaJ's CMMODS. It could also be ellisam's, he's done really good work on some vehicle weathering mods at CMMODS, but the helmets/uniforms are definitely EZ's. I've been looking at them night and day for several weeks!

Fuser:

Any chance the wrong .bmp got bundled up in your 57mm ATG mod when you uploaded it? When I placed your .brz file in my "z" folder the version that displayed in-game looked nothing like the image above - perhaps an earlier draft of your mod got uploaded instead?

The M7 and M3A1's look great!

Ugh, you are right, I will upload the right version later today, sorry for the inconvenience.

Talented and prolific - just how we like 'em.

I'll tack on another thanks. I don't ever recall someone cranking out so many high quality mods in such a short period. What a treat this has been.

Take a break and come back to us with a fresh set of smears, splats, films, spatters and sludges. Besides, you just gotta do the German halftracks!;)