Don't know if you guys know this already. Following issue, I like to cycle my units via n Key. Periodic in nearly every turn there is atleast one unit that do catch the activation and suddenly stay calm. No activation possible this turn. This is not repeatable for a single unit but often.

I have never used the cycle feature but have run into the same issue under different circumstances. Usually, this happens to me when the map starts to get cluttered and the engine will think I have already moved or attacked with a unit when I have not. I've always attributed this to "a slip of the mouse" where the mouse cursor is thought to have moved off the tile of the activated unit when it has only drifted close to another tile.

Just an update in that I've run a few experiments but I still can't seem to be able to repeat this.

Can you tell me if you move some units, then use the N key, then move some more etc., or would just cycling through using the N key without doing anything with the units eventually produce this error?

Hubert, from the beginning of a turn I like to cycle. I move some units and cycle on. Just to not forget any unit. (Maybe that was the intention of yours for this feature anyway)

In nearly every turn at least one unit, mostly naval units but not always, gets the activation for a bit of a second. Then the activation disappear and this unit cannot be moved and cannot attack in this turn. Next turn it is another unit with this issue. It is a bit pity that no one else knows this?!??

I made a similar experience, but not with the cycle feature. Occasionally this happens when I do a right mouse click on a unit, check how much a refresh or an upgrade costs.. and then I find out it is too expensive or I don`t have enough MPPs left... and when I leave the menu, the unit cannot do any more actions. Honestly when this happens I use to think that I apparently did click something by mistake..