H2H Helper 1.0.0 Available

Would it be possible to somehow tell the application that a game has stopped? The status would be Stopped instead of Waiting etc. I might play a new game using the same folder later, so no need to remove the game from H2HH's UI.

Now H2HH seems to think a game continues forever and if I go and delete the last turn file from CMBN's Incoming file, H2HH copies it back.

Hey, is there anyone out there who is good with drawing? I'd love to have icons, instead of words, in the "Other Info" line. But I'm no good at drawing... we need icons for:

- Your oppo is using h2hh (yay)

- There's a new chat message for you

and now

- "Your oppo timezone is:" as in "your oppo timezone is: -12 hours"

GaJ

Some suggestions:

"- Your oppo is using h2hh (yay)" = Smiley face icon.

"- There's a new chat message for you" = Envelope/mail icon.

- "Your oppo timezone is:" as in "your oppo timezone is: -12 hours" = Clock icon.

I also suggest just searching the web for free icon sets you can use. No need to reinvent the wheel. :)

Here are a couple of free icon sets you might be interested in:

Crystal Icons

Chalkwork Icons

Note: the second icon set includes country flag icons - might be a nice thing to have in the app, i.e. the ability to specify the country of each of your opponents and have it displayed as a country flag icon. :)