New file at the Repository: Airborne 82-101 camo painted uniform (2011-08-15)

Mod V2 (Screaming Eagle shoulder patch tone down) Here is the link to the battle front Normandy forum were you will be able to see some shots of the uniforms. http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=99788 The uniforms are painted in order to diminish the more or less shining glare resulting from the tissue fabric. That was observed on quite a few uniforms at the time. On the mod not all uniforms will appear with such a paint camo. Some uniforms without camo will have slight stains of mud and grass. The flag on the right sleeve and the 82 patch (All Americans-AA) and or the 101 patch (Screaming Eagle) on the left one, are a bit dirtied with a muddy effect. Some helmets have some paint mud effect added. Since that it is the first mod, I have been doing up to now, I‘ll appreciate all comments about it and particularly the ones, that could help me in improving what is new for me. After dezipping the RAR file, you will just have to put the BRZ file either the 82 and or 101 in the Z folder existing or that you will create in the DATA of the game Folder. Cheers Designer : Snake.eye@sfr.fr

More...