New file at the Repository: Battlegroup Ivanov V 1.1. (2011-08-10)

I got some sort of error message from the d/l site for this one.

"Duplicate headers received from server

The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue."

Thanks for re-posting these. I haven't tried any user made content for CM:A yet. I'm looking forward playing the ones you put up.

I got some sort of error message from the d/l site for this one.

I got the same error using Chrome. I tried it with IE (64bit version, if that matters) and was able to download just fine.

Thanks for re-posting these. I haven't tried any user made content for CM:A yet. I'm looking forward playing the ones you put up.

I got the same error using Chrome. I tried it with IE (64bit version, if that matters) and was able to download just fine.

You're welcome, these battles are a good place to start for playing user made content. All three were created by Eddie and are very challenging with excellent map design. Thanks for letting us know what your results were downloading with a different browser. I use Opera 32-bit, but I think IE seems like the best choice for downloads from Gamefront based on your experience.

Eddie removed them because the battles were fictional and not based on historical events. They were also the first ones he created. I really enjoyed the briefings and the battles so I asked him if I could post them again so other people could give them a try. There are so few user-created battles for CMA that I wanted to make them available again to add to the choices.

• 6 years later...

I think you are the only other person who visits CMA forums lol. 

Am constantly sending out scenarios or mods to folks for all games.  Maybe u shud send moi e-males just to chek what I am up to.  :D

How's your latest CMA campaign/scenario coming along btw?  

Edited by Erwin

At the moment I'm testing Mosul Pt.2 for myself in CM:SF and the same thing that you are for @MOS:96B2P in CM:BS, for CM:A the only thing that I'm actively working on right now is the big map with the river valley.

I got really stuck with the third mission for Abdul Gul's War.....He's up to three understrength Mujahideen platoons by this stage and is negotiating to buy some recoilless rifles with the money from the bank robbery.  I want to set up a straight(ish) fight to contrast with all the sneaking around from the first two, but his force is still pretty fragile, my last attempt was too complex, the one before too unwieldy, I'll get it right eventually, or I won't.

Not really fella, it keeps me outta trouble, plus it's all good practice.  I'll do the two standalones for CM:SF:

'Ashsh al-Dababir' (The Hornets' Nest)

'Al Hutumah' (The Crusher)

Then I'll take what I've learned (and probably the maps too) and see if I can string them into something better in CM:SF II, I've got to give campaign scripts a proper shakedown at some point, a simple three to five part 'Push to the Tigris' might be a good option.

BTW - The third scenario of 'Abdul Gul's War' is almost the scenario you tested for me, way back when, but from the other side and with a twist.....I'll get it right eventually, you can test it when I do, if you want.  ;) 

PS - It's just occurred to me that these scenarios may not be technically possible in CM:SF II due to probable issues with the Core, I've got a nasty feeling that instead of Humvees & (Nyalas pretending to be) MRAPs, CTS would get a variety of interesting supply dumps.  :(

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead