US Divisional Patches for Italian Campaign (ez's uniforms)

ez85.jpg

These mods use the uniforms modded by “ez.” I only made a minor tweak here and there, and added shoulder insignias and, insignias painted on helmets for some units. In addition to the stock olive drab uniforms he put up on here a while ago, ez sent me his khaki brown uniforms. So, all credit for the fantastic uniforms goes to him. There are three mods: airborne, Kkhaki infantry and olive drab infantry uniforms.

The US infantry divisions that fought in Sicily and Italy are included as well as the 100th Battalion, the 442nd Regimental Combat Team (Nisei), and the 509th PIB. The 100th Battalion is separate from the 442nd, because it first served with the 34th Division, and became fiercely loyal to that organization. It wore the Red Bull patch even after they became part of the 442nd. There are a variety of helmets and leggings too.

Frankly, you should do what I did and chuck out my earlier Italian Campaign Uniform mod “US Divisional Patches Italian Campaign Mod_mjk”, since ez's uniforms are so much better. (You might want to keep the Armor folder though, since he didn’t mod armor uniforms.)

Use this mod for sdp’s superb, monumental Italian Campaign Mod.

These should be available at the Repository tomorrow. They're up at GAJ's CMMODS now.