Pathfinding issue on Carbide Carbide

I accidentally deleted my screenshot I took of this, but here is what was happening:

On the above-named scenario, if one tries to move troops (tanks or infantry) directly north across the western-most bridge (the one adjacent to the outskirts of town), the waypoint will stop at the middle of the bridge, and any additional waypoints will snap to the bottom of the river. I finally got around the issue by setting a waypoint in the field to the northwest of the bridge, but of course this was not where I wanted my troops.

Anyone else notice this?

I accidentally deleted my screenshot I took of this, but here is what was happening:

On the above-named scenario, if one tries to move troops (tanks or infantry) directly north across the western-most bridge (the one adjacent to the outskirts of town), the waypoint will stop at the middle of the bridge, and any additional waypoints will snap to the bottom of the river. I finally got around the issue by setting a waypoint in the field to the northwest of the bridge, but of course this was not where I wanted my troops.

Anyone else notice this?

Bridges aren't quite perfect. They have all sorts and manner of waypoint and path finding issues. I'm sure it's being worked on.