opponents reinforcement messages visible

Have noticed an item while trying out some tactics. In Bois de Baugin, when the German Artillery reinforcements come on, it is visible to the allied player in HTH hotseat.

Have not tried to see if it also occurs in pbem or not. Am running in 1.01 and it is not a game saved from 1.00.

Just tried Bois De Baugin in pbem mode veteran level. At end of German turn I got the reinforcement message that 120mm mtr have arrived. At end of US turn I got the 81mm and 75 mm reinforcement message for the German arty. Have a saved file if desired, but it is pretty straightforward to duplicate.

Quick update - am running a PBEM of Huzzah right now and both my opponent and I are looking to see if we can recreate this. So far we haven't so I am not sure if this has to do with me using the same PC in the the inital incident. Will try and get some better data.