Modifing Campaign

Ok I'm clueless here. (don't even know if its possible)

So can i load a stock campaign or custom/user made campaign into the editor, and modify it to my own personal tastes? I have no plan or intent of changing any campaign and then re-releasing it. I just want to change or add some things into a few campaigns for my own personal taste.

I go into the editor and can only load scenarios from the scenarios folder but when i try and open campaigns in the editor, the campaigns folder is empty, however they're are CAM. files in the campaign folder if i go look in it out side of the game. (programfiles/battlefront/combatmissions.....) looking through my computer.

So how can i modify a campaign file to put in say some scout teams or add some Arty support?

I could use a walk through!

Thanks

So how do you creat a campaign and load it to edit it and what not? Or do you only creat it as you go, and can never go back to edit it.

Essentially, the way that campaign creation works is that you edit all of the battles individually and then compile them all into a campaign when they're all finished. That's why you can't edit a campaign unless you don't have the individual mission files yourself.

Essentially, the way that campaign creation works is that you edit all of the battles individually and then compile them all into a campaign when they're all finished. That's why you can't edit a campaign unless you don't have the individual mission files yourself.

Ah im starting to see how campaigns are built in the game, Thanks Blucher:)

You might be interested in some mad scientist experiments going on over here http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=99092. Mad Mike seems to indicate that he can extract the scenarios from a compiled campaign. If / when he pulls it off it might be useful for campaign tweaking purposes.

Would it be possible for the individual components (Scenarios, CUF, linking scripts etc) of the published BFC campaigns that came with the game to be loaded up on the Repository? Zipped together or something? It would be awesome to be able to look at a complete example when starting to generate our own campaigns.