Vehicle movment problem after patch.

I'm running the Mac version & since applying the patch & the follow up patch I've discovered aa ood problem playing WEGO. If I load a saved game file vehicles will no longer move no matter what movemenat command they're given. I noticed it first in an add-on battle, so I decided to try cats chasing dogs (as the Germans), and the same thing happens there.

I've tried saving the game, then playing several turns past that point while having movement occur in those turns. Then I quit & go back to the save point, replay the same action & no vehicle movement despite the movement lines showing up each time I choose the unit.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Jyri

Same problem since v1.01 and v1.01 07/22/11 update, also arrow key still not functional since patch v1.01.

both on Macbook pro and iMac

BF... No save = all nighters FTW :P Please fix so I can sleep

Thanks

Red eyed addict

I had the movement problems also (with a fresh 1.01 game). But now with the updated 1.01 patch it seems to be fixed. Also the arrow down key now works.

I think the download links were not all updated with the updated patch, so you could try to download it again.

I've re-downloaded the updated patch (I assume this and the "hotfix" are the same - if not, clearer directions are in order), and am still seeing the vehicle problem.

With a saved game, I can no longer move vehicles . . . which pretty much makes the game unplayable.

FYI: I'm running CMBN v1.01 (I had updated with an earlier patch - but did reupdate this morning), on a MacBook Pro (Intel), running OS X 10.6.8 (not the new Lion).

I had the movement problems also (with a fresh 1.01 game). But now with the updated 1.01 patch it seems to be fixed. Also the arrow down key now works.

I think the download links were not all updated with the updated patch, so you could try to download it again.

Well here is my problem... I DL the patch from Atomicgamer and I get a safari page of coded gobbly goop that does nothing. Same goes for eprison

The Patches Scrolls and Gamefront all DL the patch package nicely however after install I still have the arrow key issue and vehicle bug on two different machines iMac and Macbook Pro running 10.6.7

Frustrating :confused:

Well here is my problem... I DL the patch from Atomicgamer and I get a safari page of coded gobbly goop that does nothing. Same goes for eprison

The Patches Scrolls and Gamefront all DL the patch package nicely however after install I still have the arrow key issue and vehicle bug on two different machines iMac and Macbook Pro running 10.6.7

Frustrating :confused:

You have to rename the Atomicgamer patch from ___.zip.html to ___.zip to be able unpack it.

I had to do so, too. Forgot to mention.

You have to rename the Atomicgamer patch from ___.zip.html to ___.zip to be able unpack it.

I had to do so, too. Forgot to mention.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar and I do not care what everyone else says about you.:P

It works!

For a while there it sure seemed like I was playing 3 card monty and getting ripped off every time:eek:

Cheers

I decided to delete and reinstall the original game & then do the update. Vehicles are moving after restoration of saved games again. It appears that the first update was what caused the problem and if you installed both versions of the update it didn't clear the movment bug.

Jyri

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to address this issue again since I am having this problem too:

There are obviously two Updates 1.01 to download with the same filename (which doesn´t help troubleshooting, an "a" added would have helped). One is the size 50,5 MB which destroys the clean install and one 50,9 MB which has the movement bug and the problem with the arrow keys.

The movement bug affects not all vehicles (which is interesting), but I can not trace which vehicles are affected.

I wanted to address this issue again since I am having this problem too:

There are obviously two Updates 1.01 to download with the same filename (which doesn´t help troubleshooting, an "a" added would have helped). One is the size 50,5 MB which destroys the clean install and one 50,9 MB which has the movement bug and the problem with the arrow keys.

The movement bug affects not all vehicles (which is interesting), but I can not trace which vehicles are affected.

Is this the mac patch?

Can you give the file size in bytes and maybe the md5 sum?