US Customer Service

I just had the very pleasant experience of dealing with a US customer service guy, helping sort out a 'puter problem. BF's customer service is outstanding. Every time I have dealt with a US company the quality of its CS has been streets ahead of anything I've experienced from anywhere else. (Maybe you just like Aussies, but I would like to credit you with better taste.)

Guys, you can do stuff like this - be the absolute best in the world when it matters to you. What the **** is going on with your political leadership at the moment? They suck at customer service, fer sure.

No, those engaged in political leadership (both sides of the house) are in fact providing excellent customer service...to the corporations and financial institutions that funded their election campaigns.

That is unfortunately correct. The even worse truth might be that nothing short of a revolution/civil war will change that now, or some other form of huge catastrophe. And even those offer little to no assurance that the changes would be the ones we hope for. It is not pleasant to contemplate.

Michael