If I was BFC I'd be on vacation too. CMBN is as close to a perfect release as they've ever had IMO. They deserve a vacation. Although, my understanding is that Charles has to be carried to a peaceful destination in his jar and can only truly experience life by "borrowing" the body of one of his coworkers temporary.

No, I don't prefer that answer, I would rather have a date but completley understand why one is never given. Chill sburke-BF-HardcoreDefender, I'm just playing.

I try, I really do. You don't see the posts I delete because they are just snippy and unhelpful. Okay the OTHER posts. Occasionally though I forget to bite my tongue and just blurt out what anybody involved in IT knows by heart. The end user is the last person you want involved in discussions about how you are actually going to address potential issues in configuration. Even if you give them an answer, they only want then to intrude even more in the process.

Though I wonder if I can't get that added sort of like beta tester - Hardcore defender- sounds like something destined to be made into a movie..a bad one, but still a movie.

So what you are saying is after Labor day they will Patch Steve back together.Am I reading this right?:D

I hear it's wintertime in Australia now, and they're having a Christmas in July festival in Katoomba. If I were flushed with cash, I'd be skiing the Blue Mountains right until Labor Day. :)