Truck towing three guns

A friend of mine found that he could tow three guns (two 150mm infantry guns and one 88mm AT gun) with a single truck. I am pretty sure this is a bug:

CM-Normandy-2011-07-07-Truck-Towing-Three-Guns.jpg

You can see the 88 and one of the 150's overlapping and at the top of the screen you can see the unit symbols for the truck and all three guns. He sent me a saved file. If any one from battle front would like me to send it to them just say the word. I have his permission to share the file - he just does not have a forum account.

Ian

Funs, fun. I cannot duplicate this. I cannot attach more than 1 AT gun to an Opel truck (the Pak 43 towed bug is known to BFC and is a separate issue). So if somebody can put together a save file and send it to me Mark.Ezra3591atGmailDotcom with a short explanation of how you did it and the save file showing the vehicle move with more than one gun attached to it I appreciate it.

Why are there coconuts hanging off the truck?

It is an old German trick taking advantage of an Allied mis perception that most of the German Army was still horse drawn. They would bang them together and prance like they were on horses making the allies think they were facing a non motorized unit.

This was shown later in a little known documentary The Horsey Trail by Sir Reginald Gumby Python. Also known as Monty, but not related to the famous Field Marshal.