Silhouette of a 1879 Pith Helmet

rune

Anyone have a one color silhouette or link to that for an 1879 British Pith Helmet? Tryuing to get some custom dice made for another project and have not had luck finding anything like this. Type like the 24th Foot wore during the Zulu war.

Thanks,

Rune

Thanks all, but not for the puns, it was enough punishment.

Obviously for a board wargame, zulu wars and that is all I am allowed to say about it. Wanted to have some custom dice, but need the silhouette, which is not going well, photos I have tons of.

Rune

Obviously for a board wargame, zulu wars and that is all I am allowed to say about it. Wanted to have some custom dice, but need the silhouette, which is not going well, photos I have tons of.

Rune

A silhouette, as in just the outline? Couldn't you make one using an appropriate picture or should there still be some details on the silhouette?

Rune

Did you think of contacting one of the collectors on the site I posted - they might be willing to take silhouette photos for you.

It's the khaki that worries me. Plus the fact that the painting is painted some years after the battle by someone who was not there. Indeed it contains all the classic problems of painted history.

So you're in London and you get people to model for your painting....in the contemporary helmet.