where to buy?

hi, this might be a realy stupid question but where can i buy this game in the UK? all i can find are US websites and i dont want to have to worry about the wait, shipping, getting lost e.c.t. (ive bought from the US before and had alot of problems). where can i get it? thanks

The only place is Battlefront's own web site.

If you buy the download only version then there is nothing to wait for and no chance of the product getting lost. You can burn off a CD with the setup files on it, print off the manual (if you really want to) and you are away, minus some eye-candy.

You can buy from BFC, just from BFC and only from BFC. Other than that, nowhere. Maybe at some point BFC will strike a deal with a retail publisher, but for the player it's always better to buy directly from BFC because BFC normally supports their products longer than other publishers are willing to (see CMSF & Paradox).

Note that the goods (apart from pre-orders) ship from Europe, so the wait should be a bit less.

ah ok thanks guys. i just tried to buy it and it says it wants $20 for shipping! i didnt want to download it because i just know i will loose the file. if i can burn it to a disk however i might. how easy is it to put it on a disk? thanks

ah ok thanks guys. i just tried to buy it and it says it wants $20 for shipping! i didnt want to download it because i just know i will loose the file. if i can burn it to a disk however i might. how easy is it to put it on a disk? thanks

Assuming you have a cd or dvd burner it takes a few mouse clicks. Tell you what, as you are in the UK, once you have bought the game send me a PM with your address and I'll create a disc and send it to you. I am sure BF won't mind as without an activation key the files are useless.

Assuming you have a cd or dvd burner it takes a few mouse clicks. Tell you what, as you are in the UK, once you have bought the game send me a PM with your address and I'll create a disc and send it to you. I am sure BF won't mind as without an activation key the files are useless.

ahhh thankyou :D i'd forgotten how nice some people are. i will give it a go myself but i may have to take you up on that.

Just via this website.

Don't worry, the commotion was because of the pre-order edition that shipped from the US. The regular game should ship from within the EU (Germany, in fact) and thus avoid all the troubles.

Are you sure it is germany ?

So in fact I live in it I still have to pay 20$ for shipping ? At least the battlefront-order-form said so. Or is the "warehouse-stocking" still in progress ?

Don´t get me wrong, the game might be worth it but since I have no gold****ting donkey around here I´ll just pay what I definitely must....nothing more. ^^

And yes, this game I MUST have. ;)

Yup. Doesn't matter where in Europe, it is a level fee. I can well imagine that makes it easier on everyone to understand what is what.

Think of it this way, your $20 shipping (and handling!) is in effect subsidizing the shipping for some poor fecker on the Shetland Islands. Which is really nice of you. ;)

Trying to give me some compunctions are you ? ^^ Ok, convinced, let ´em have their 20$

But right now where I´m ready to order, BFC and/or PayPal won´t let me.

First the game is signed "sold out" in the WebStore....well...

Any chance that there´ll be coming some more copies in the near future ? Or was it limited in the first place (I don´t hope so) ?

And no, the DL-Version is not an option for me at the moment...I just need something "solid"... :)

Second Problem is PayPal or maybe the two are somehow connected...dunno. However PP won´t let me pay due to a "collection authorisation" and since I`ve no credit card I don´t know how to pay these good men if they have a copy available sometime...

Does BFC have an interest in souls maybe ?! ^^

Edit: OK...got it...the Steelbook is assigned as sold out...reasonable... Then there is just the problem with PayPal... :/