Any Germans received their steelbox yet ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alles clare der kliene "punk" rampantone kan nichts verstehen wass wir sprechen. der est ein dumbkopf.

Okay I totally apologize for butchering German. My Junior high school teacher would be mortified, but in all fairness I only took her class because she was hot and she ran the cheerleading squad.

Steve ,this current comment and view seemed to me to imply that no more shipments would be sent for distribution from Germany.

On another thread you told me earlier that re the future modules we would be able to procure them from Germany after the pre order period.

Could you please clarify which of these 2 interpretations is accurate.

Thanks "Worried of Brighton"

Obviously Germany's legendary efficiency does not extend to Customs :(

Steve

Exactly.

In February I went to customs office for the first time in my life to get 2 aircraft kits which got shipped from New Zealand (lovely biplane kits from Peter Jacksons own company). The experience was surreal.

I am city employed. The last word I think of when I see what happens around me daily is efficiency...

Steve ,this current comment and view seemed to me to imply that no more shipments would be sent for distribution from Germany.

On another thread you told me earlier that re the future modules we would be able to procure them from Germany after the pre order period.

Could you please clarify which of these 2 interpretations is accurate.

Thanks "Worried of Brighton"

No, this is an explanation why we don't ship US made product to Germany for fulfillment any more. Now Germany will ship only what can be economically produced within the EU. Unfortunately, that does not include things like printed manuals and Steel Books because production must be done in one place to get much needed volume discounts. Trying to print most manuals in the US and some in Germany just isn't economically viable.

This is why our policy has been shipping preorders from the US only. Simplified hard goods ship out of Germany after the preorders are shipped out.

Steve