Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Can Vehicles not drive over foxholes?

I've got some really weird behavior with my tanks. I opened up a gap in the hedge with my demo charges, but my tanks refuse to use the new opening. I give them orders directly to the opening and through, but they get there and turn around and go a completely different way.

The only thing I can see maybe stopping them is foxholes on the other side.

Two alternate theories. 1) the blasted opening may not have been wide enough and needs a second blast - though usually it is wide enough with one blast. and 2) a mischevious map designer placed unpassable 'hvy forest' terrain tiles beneath the bocage making it unpassable, which would be considered a grave sin if anyone did such a thing.

It definitely looked "double wide." The problem is that my engineers will blow open a hole and then immediately run through the gap into wide open enemy MG fire. Can't I make them blow open the bocage without running through it after? That way they can blow it again to make it wider if necessary...

I had some other wierd issues with that game and vehicals. One halftrack I cleared of orders, gave it new orders, and then when i started the turn it counted down from 5 second pause, then reset to 5, then counted again, and kept doing that no matter what I did. Every time the turn started the halftrack would just sit there on indefinite pause.