Blue Allied icons

I switched to red for the Germans, and like it much better than the gray so now I am wanting blue for Allied to be ala CMSF. Not sure how to go about changing this as even the flashing color would have to change back to yellowish also. Here is a mod idea if anybody is interested in making, or knows how to instruct the rest of us. Thanks.

I could work on USA and German icons that used the same type of icons from CMSF?

Thanks, That is what I had in mind. There is a german red square icon mod out there, but no diamond ones if you wanted to make those.

What I am most interested in is the blue round icons for USA, with the yellow/green highlight select color from CMSF. I liked the way the blue stood out better in CMSF.

If you do make a mod of this type i think it would be best to have german red diamonds, and blue round USA as seperate files so people could mix and match easier.

Thanks, That is what I had in mind. There is a german red square icon mod out there, but no diamond ones if you wanted to make those.

What I am most interested in is the blue round icons for USA, with the yellow/green highlight select color from CMSF. I liked the way the blue stood out better in CMSF.

If you do make a mod of this type i think it would be best to have german red diamonds, and blue round USA as seperate files so people could mix and match easier.

No problem, have to wait until I get to Ft Bragg, Monday. Shouldn't take long to fix.

John, I managed to find the files, and change to blue allied. What kind of had me bit confused in that folder is there are german looking icons with allied names in there. I ended up just deleting those. I'm still testing what I made. I did not bother to change color on mines, and contacts and still just have those green.

I have no plans in making red diamonds for germans, so if you want to make those it is up to you, or if you want to make more polished blue marker set than what i made for myself perhaps others would like that too. Thanks.