Where to find human opponents, clubs, ladders...

I see 30 games have been completed at WeBoB and I personally know of another 6 which are about done and need to be logged.

I would reckon there are probably 30 active players and at this point dithering on whether to start a tournament or await the first patch. However as it runs a sponsorship system you cannot just leap in. It is a way to weed out players who disappear when losing or don't reply for the odd few weeks and then wonder whats the problem with you : )

RE: Ladders -, does exist in a form at WeBoB but nothing is there yet as I believe you have to have played 5 or 10 games before you get a ranking. The club as a whole seems to play for fun and mirrored battles with the same forces is not common, possibly on the grounds that real warfare does not provide such an artificial arrangement. If players believe that is a proper representation of warfare then they probably need another club. From what I have seen so far in terms of variable spotting times etc with CMBN I am sure ladder players who like mirrored games are going to be sad. : )