Got the Steel Box!!

Nope. I kept checking my account and the status of my order finally changed to "shipped" last week.

Michael

Thanks Michael I checked my account and the status is shipped, my date of pre-order was 22 April, I'm wondering if the date of pre-order has an importance in the order of shipping steel box?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why? VAT applies to ANY purchases you make in your country, too. If Battlefront was in the UK (or whichever country you are located in), then you would have to pay it, as well.

Some domestic US customers of ours have to pay VAT on top of the purchase price (if they live in Maine).

In my case more than half of the amount I have to pay is not the actual import tax, but an import FEE. And I have to pay VAT of the fee.

Right now I really regret that I preordered the steel book. Mainly did it to get a printed version of the manual, but never dreamed that would become so expensive.

I still absolutely love the game, though. And I´m still planning on getting all the other modules/games. But only as DLs

Thanks Michael I checked my account and the status is shipped, my date of pre-order was 22 April, I'm wondering if the date of pre-order has an importance in the order of shipping steel box?

I don't know for sure, but that's likely. Mine was shipped last Saturday and arrived on Thursday. Yours could take a day or two extra crossing the border.

Michael

I ordered mine on the 14 th I really wanted it this weekend but no luck , I hope for Tuesday.... I have been playing the download copy , and who ever did the coding deserves a freaking medal , this game is GOOD. I hope I can understand the editor well enough to set up a few small battles , to me those are the most fun but ...we will see..........

N

Mine came this week, but I'm sure it wasn't a steel box. It was plastic! Nice box, though.

Are there supposed to be three other DVDs eventually? I confess I didn't look at particulars, I just impulsively bought. And I'm glad I did. Outstanding game.

We're all caught up on sending out stuff. However, many units went out last week to places that take at least a week to get to (like California). I think people would be amazed at the sheer randomness of delivery times. I've had stuff go to England faster than California. There was also the time we sent a package from our old warehouse in Burlington, Vermont, that took 2 weeks to arrive in Montreal. As I said back then, a blind man with a limp and walking backwards could have hand delivered the package quicker.

OK, I'm ranting... must be time for bed :D

Steve