Using airborne in QB?

I believe in the 'real world' Airborne survivors were rotated back to England mid-July to be reconstituted for Market Garden in September. They were pretty much a spent force after Carentan.

The 101st. went back a couple of weeks before the 82nd., which was used in the drive across the Cotentin Peninsula. I don't know the exact dates offhand though.

Michael

Similarly, Rhino tanks are only available in July. Drove me nuts trying work that one out yesterday; I assumed that as they were introduced in July they would be available in August, but they ain't. It makes sense on one level, the bocage fighting was over by August, but on another its kind of irritating.

Similarly, Rhino tanks are only available in July. Drove me nuts trying work that one out yesterday; I assumed that as they were introduced in July they would be available in August, but they ain't. It makes sense on one level, the bocage fighting was over by August, but on another its kind of irritating.

That doesn't compute. Tanks with Rhinos tended to continue carrying them until they received major servicing/repairs, which may not have been until well into August for most of them. Things were moving just too fast to pull a tank out of the line just to cut off some prongs.

Michael

That doesn't compute. Tanks with Rhinos tended to continue carrying them until they received major servicing/repairs, which may not have been until well into August for most of them. Things were moving just too fast to pull a tank out of the line just to cut off some prongs.

Michael

I agree with this, I believe they should still be available in August just with an increased rarity value to simulate the progressive de-pronging.