I need help to test a mission

I made a single player mission, german side. There is a supply vehicule also, and I improved the "animation"...

There are some difficult triggers inside too (you have to make prisonners), so it needs to be tested to check if all triggers work properly.

A volunteer ?

This is a pretty decent mission Arzok. :D Thanks for sharing.

It seems the triggers for counter-attack events work fine; I haven't yet managed to keep enough troops alive to capture more than 2-3 enemy soldiers, so not sure about that trigger yet. The game is counting them so a few more hours & I might succeed!

Initial disposition:-

2iw5yd.jpg

Attack & counter-attack:-

14xos4j.jpg

2n0tpn5.jpg

v5hap2.jpg

As an aside, I tried experimentally loading the mission with & without
. Don't want to slammed for advertising, but it
really
helps ToW loading / gameplay.

Without the .exe in PL's 'game processes' list the mission took 80% longer approx to load. Game was a little choppy in places. (Maybe the intro video slowed down the basic loading?)

Once the exe was again included in PLs gaming mode I was back in business. Fast load & no sticky frame rates.

(FYI for anyone who hasn't tried this software to boost performance - The gaming mode is included in the free version too.)

So far the mission is running as I imagine it should. Will need a few more hours to actually win it tho...

Fine, thank you :)

At the end, it takes some time for prisonners to regroup themselves at the center of the village. You can regroup your soldier also at this point.

Normally, crew should abandonned their gun/tank.

If not, it will take a lot of times for them to come with their guns ! So I hope that this trigger is working well.

Finally I managed to capture the enemy!

Guns get resupplied with some appropriate animation; attacks & counter-attacks all work as I expect.

Only thing that I could see that might be "wrong" was in the after-game stats no troops were listed as captured. The kill counts did get calculated & displayed though. Unless I'm missing something of course...

Very enjoyable mission about which I don't want to give spoilers. :D

Nice job Arzok. :)

Now I must get some time on Uchronie... ;)

Thank you for the feedback !

For prisonner stats, it does not work as you can't really make prisonners with TOW 2. This feature works only with TOW 3. So I use a trigger instead, so you can make prisonners, but there are not counted in stats unfortunatly. On another hands, with this trigger, it is more realist than how it works for TOW 3...

I will soon deliver this mission !

Knowing exactly how many were captured is not a real problem. Just seemed strange to see a 'captured' stat that was empty .

I think the way the triggers are working is good, & raises possibility of more diverse missions.

Good to know you guys are keeping this good game alive :)

Merci Arzok!