Swap Movement for Global

The new swap movement option in SC WW I is an excellent addition to that game. If there is ever a patch done to SC Global, swap REALLY needs to be added. The map size in Global means that a number of situations arise where swap would be VERY useful. An example that comes readily to mind is the fighting that occurs around Alamein in north Africa - British units (and Axis too) get so congested in that area that movement gets really bizarre at times, and the absence of a swap capability can result in some rather strange moves.

So add the swap option to Global!

If I was Hubert, I'd incorporate Bill, Kurt, and Al, etc., to produce an expansion of Global to the SC WW1 engine and charge $20 for the DL, with consumers needing the SC WW1 base for activation.

Now that the editor has become so complicated, especially with NM and scripting, Hubert's interaction is necessary, but let these excellent designers mentioned above colloborate for all the tedium of set up.

Now remember guys, we need plenty of room for maneuver and low unit density to facillitate play, so units that have multiple actions will be the order of the day.