Is there going to be a patch?/New content suggestions

Vin

Can anyone from 1C or Battlefront give us information on whether a patch is being worked on for this game? Adding a Chinese PLA/PVA infantryman unit (limited to one model type equipped with a rifle or submachine gun) for use in the campaign and in the scenario editor would be a great addition and add to the authenticity of the game. I really hope the bugs in this game get fixed, many of the reviews I have read were not favorable. There is only one other fairly recent Korean war RTS/RTT which is Korea: Forgotten Conflict (made in 2003) and reviews for that were generally bad. This is a groundbreaking game in the RTS/RTT genre because of the subject matter, but very likely there will not be another RTS/RTT about this again in the near future so please take the effort to at least fix the bugs and add a Chinese infantry unit in if possible. I think this would redeem the game somewhat and get more people interested in playing it. Also, creating an expansion that includes ROK forces might be welcomed once the bugs are resolved.