File Factory download page sucks.

Could this website be more confusing misleading or full of pop ups and ads? When you are in a hurry to down load something, you need simplicity not this.

Even when you do get past the confusion, speed - NOT!

82.3KB/sec.*

Sigh.

Noba.

* Back down even lower.

Yeah, it was a stopgap measure to get you another mirror quickly last night. At least it worked for some. We have more reliable mirrors up there now.

None over 85KB/sec from this part of the world (Aus).

The American mirror just gives you a partial corrupted file - but very quickly so I do have good line speed at this end.

Noba.

Could this website be more confusing misleading or full of pop ups and ads? When you are in a hurry to down load something, you need simplicity not this.

I just wanted to let you know that I have just finished playing the tutorial. You now have 3 days to practise before I kick your sorry butt :P.

None over 85KB/sec from this part of the world (Aus).

The American mirror just gives you a partial corrupted file - but very quickly so I do have good line speed at this end.

Noba.

There are NEW links on our download page, and the American mirror of Worthplaying has been fixed from what I hear.

Agreed - one of the sleaziest, obscurant and down right irritating sites I have visited in ages.

Not the sort of site I would normally have associated Battlefront with.

Anyway - it seems to have worked in the end.

Now I'm just itching to get home and take this one out for a spin.

I should've read through some threads before DLing, when I first came on. The Worthplaying file is still corrupt...got all the way to the end of the install and it failed...so am trying GamersHell now.

Can't wait!

Mord.

Worth playing I'm getting at 1.5 mbs down from them. 4 minutes to download. And it isn't corrupted. ooops spoke to soon the set up-1d .bin is corrupted.

Extracting CMBN_DEMO_Setup.exe

Extracting CMBN_DEMO_Setup-1a.bin

Extracting CMBN_DEMO_Setup-1b.bin

Extracting CMBN_DEMO_Setup-1c.bin

Extracting CMBN_DEMO_Setup-1d.bin

CRC failed in CMBN_DEMO_Setup-1d.bin

Unexpected end of archive

Agreed - one of the sleaziest, obscurant and down right irritating sites I have visited in ages.

Not the sort of site I would normally have associated Battlefront with.

I get the feeling that might have sprung early or there were problems prepping it as you are right, BTS (I know, I know... can't stop thinking of them that way even though it's been a decade) would normally use that POS service. Seems like it was done late night in the US (but before office hrs in Europe) and the only services open that would take the file sight unseen was that file factory site. That's why a couple of us got together last night and got a couple torrents working. That was the best stopgap possible as there were plenty of would be refresh monkeys available to seed overnight.