Mods-scenarios-campiagns For Tow 1-3

Dark Morcar,

I just wanted to say "Danke" for the Campaigns, Missions and Mods you've provided here. I'm also enjoying the music files as well.

I've placed your scenarios (missions) files in the proper folders and they are working, however the mission descriptions are not showing up. Is there something else I need to do? I do see the text file in your folders.

P.S. I'm sure you would be getting a lot more attention if it wasn't for the release of CMBN that coincided with your original post here.

Thanks again!

I've placed your scenarios (missions) files in the proper folders and they are working, however the mission descriptions are not showing up. Is there something else I need to do? I do see the text file in your folders.

Thanks again!

With whitch scenario do U have problems. With all?

I dont know way U cant see the mission description, I can see it.

Did U start ur game as Admin?

P.S. I'm sure you would be getting a lot more attention if it wasn't for the release of CMBN that coincided with your original post here.

The attention for TOW ist alway very very small. Since months I try du build a TOW-MP and mod community in german and english but its very difficult. Nowhere I find somebody who want play TOW-Series in MP.