German Mission 1 HELP please

1---Who-how to check and find MINES ? 2--Where are CROSSING SWAMP PATHS ? 3--How to make a path through TANK TRAPS ? In short-- if anyone can help this frustrated gamer to GET INTO THIS GAME--- would appreciate it !!! Thank you Jim

1. There's no way to check the area for mines. Not in ToW2. The only way to deal with mines is to either find a safer path or drive a tank through the minefield and pray it won't be immobilized or destroyed. With a bit of luck, you'll clear a narrow path that's safe for your troops to pass. Minefields are set up in the editor using rectangular areas, which I believe generate mines placement when the mission is loaded.

2. I don't remember the first Jerry mission, but I believe they're represented as poodles of some stuff (hard to miss them).

3. You can't remove hedgehogs and dragon teeth. If they're too narrowly placed, the only way through them is to simply find another route.

Thank you LEMONADE----I've made some progress in this mission since my plaintive plea (out of frustration mostly) -------------your taking the time to help is much appreciated ! Boy --i wish there was a "walkthrough" as many other games have to assist people like me. Jim