The Face !!!.....can you see it now ?

Hey aren't you the same dude who first saw that face on the moon?:). I see it now that you have pointed it out,. Open mouth, long chin. What did you do smoke a fatty and stare at that pic for hours to notice that ;)

If you like double imagry check out my artwork, and see what you find.

www.vincentmonaco.com

I looked at your site and your statement and even though i don't acknowledge supernatural entities as anything but man made and go with science as to how we got here i do like your lighting and colours, Weapons of Choice and Superficial Diversion were my favorite's.

Now you can reciprocate and give me an opinion of my work on the deviant art link below :)

@ Noob, I checked your work on deviant. Not really my style as it more graphic design like, but if you can make some actual 3d textured wallpaper I think you might have yourself an interesting nitche for industry.

As far as the philosophical questions of the universe well, lets just say that is a topic best left for another forum. :)

@ Noob, I checked your work on deviant. Not really my style as it more graphic design like, but if you can make some actual 3d textured wallpaper I think you might have yourself an interesting nitche for industry.

Yes, we are at other ends of the spectrum in more ways than one :)

My pictures are a test of a technique i'm going to use in my next project using form,meaning and juxtaposition which i will post on this site when its ready, it will be a synthesis of my two big passions...World War 2 and Japanese Pop culture so watch this space :)

As far as the philosophical questions of the universe well, lets just say that is a topic best left for another forum. :)

Yes, a science one :P

OK noob but I am still waiting your first turn!! And now after waiting patiently all day I am off to bed : (

After reading your post again i'd just like to point out that we had made no arrangement as to when i was going to send my turn so if i have inconvenienced you thats your fault not mine for assuming i was going to send my defensive set up that quickly, we all know that defensive set ups are the longest turn to complete so your expectations of when you were going to recieve it were a little optimistic to say the least.

You know that once i do my set up my turn rate is extremely good so please don't imply im in anyway tardy when it comes to playing CM.

Tardy. Hells teeth no!

I now confirm I was trying to tease noob and it shows how you can go wrong when writing. A 45 turn game we played finished last week in total 11 days .... and it wasn't TCP/IP either : )

Thanks for getting back on this diesel, im pleased to hear you say it was a tease, but you will have to forgive me, in these days of emoticons i get used to smiley faces after teases so the absence of one made me think it was, so i apologise for my part in this misunderstanding :)