Installing CM:BN without internet?

Im getting worried here. After May 10:th i will not have internet at home for a couple of weeks. Will the .exe file be available for a friend to download and burn it to CD? How shall I do?

I think you are out of luck ? You will need an internet connection - on the machine you intend to play it on - to activate the game - even if you have the install.

I may be wrong here though

The installer .exe is the same for everyone (it was like this for CMSF so 99.99999% sure it will be the same ;)). You can ask a friend to download the game and burn it to a CD or copy it to a memory stick and give it to you. To ACTIVATE WITHOUT internet go to the game manual on page 9. So there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for your answer. Will my friend be able to get access to the .exe file without log in to my account?

No, you have to be logged in. You probably want to pay your friend a couple of visits and bring a couple of beers :). A note though, BFC allows downloading the .exe 10 times or until 365 days has expired from the first download. It's a VERY good idea to back the .exe once you download it.