Tactical Tool Kit or RTS Shooter

For me, it's a (mostly) flawed TTK. I enjoy the extended editor, Tow Kursk and the nice patch they gave us for that a long while back. I am not so sure about Korea yet. I play it when I feel lazy.

Good question, though. Odds are, it will probably get more mass-market, RTS-like. Assuming it continues.

For me, it's a (mostly) flawed TTK. I enjoy the extended editor, Tow Kursk and the nice patch they gave us for that a long while back. I am not so sure about Korea yet. I play it when I feel lazy.

Good question, though. Odds are, it will probably get more mass-market, RTS-like. Assuming it continues.

Rosseau - thank you for your response. I agree with your thoughts on the editors. They are the single most important component in making TOW a tactical tool kit. The lack of real C2 and (in TOW2 - don't have TOW3) the infantry vulnerability are the main flaws.

I hoped that my question would generate a healthy debate on the TOW series. I guess the tepid response tells you all you need to know about the future of the series.